Skip Navigation

Permit Details

For a Special Event Temporary Road Closure, please complete Sections A, B and C of this form.  For Temporary Construction Road, Sidewalk or Multi-Pathway Closures please complete Sections A and C of this form and submit an application for a Street Work Permit for Public Works.

Documents & Links