The Economic Development Department assists existing businesses, prospective investors, and community partners with business growth and development related initiatives. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Investment attraction, development facilitation and investment aftercare;
- Business retention and expansion;
- Government liaison to support business and help facilitate innovation and growth, market development, export and trade opportunities;
- Municipal marketing, promotion and community familiarization;
- Municipal industrial land sale marketing and facilitation;
- Sector specific capacity development initiatives;
- Film & TV production attraction, support, and municipal permit administration;
- Supporting workforce development, capacity, resiliency, job creation and skills building, including immigration and talent attraction;
- Support for small business and entrepreneurs (Small Business Enterprise Centre partnership with Province); and
- Community development, capacity and marketing partnership projects.
North Bay is committed to your business and its sustainable success. Contact a member of our team today and let us show you what we can do.