The Legal Services department is comprised of the offices of the City Solicitor, City Prosecutor and Bylaw Enforcement.
- Provides legal services and governance advice to the Council and Administration of the City of North Bay and various boards.
- Acts on all real estate purchases and sales
- Prepares, negotiates, or approves most by-laws and agreements.
- Liaison of Insured claims and defence of uninsured claims.
- Represents the City in labour arbitrations, collection litigation, Ontario Land Tribunal hearings and other administrative tribunals.
- Prosecutes Provincial Offences issued in the North Bay Court Service Area by North Bay Police, Ontario Provincial Police, West Nipissing Police, Anishinabek Police and Military Police.
- Investigation, enforcement and education on municipal bylaws.
Request a trial date, fine payments, general inquiries, etc.
Provincial Offences Administration Centre
200 McIntyre St East
North Bay, ON P1B 8V6
705-474-0400 x 2146 or 2147