Skip Navigation

Water & Sewer

If this is an emergency, contact our Dispatch service at 705-474-4340 otherwise,

we will respond to your complaint on the next regular business day.

To report a problem with your water service such as poor water pressure, no water, bad colour or smell or a problem with the sanitary sewer such as flooding please complete the form below.

Where is the problem
Consent for collection, use and storing data. *
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for its intended purpose only. Questions about this collection or personal information should be directed to the City Clerk, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay ON P1B 8V6, or by telephone at (705) 474-0626 ext. 2510.