North Bay's Public Art Advisory Committee and The City of North Bay want to beautify the City of North Bay and its public spaces and we want your help to design unique artwork for 4ftx4ft and 4ftx8ft aluminum panels that will be wrapped in high quality vinyl.
The Public Art Advisory Committee is seeking artists and designers to submit digitally created images, high quality photographs or scans of original artwork. Submissions must be in a digital format and will be used to create an image wrap that will be adhered to aluminum panels. These panels will be mounted onto the Champlain Park building and the Sunset Park building located within in the City of North Bay.
The City of North Bay supports a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applicants from all members of the community to submit!
What to include in your Submission:
- Digital image(s) of your artwork - vector, based format or high-resolution image (300DPI)
- In ONE PDF Document include:
- Contact Information
- Short bio including connection to North Bay (under 100 words)
- Brief description of inspiration (under 100 words)
- Artist website and/or social media link (if available) - An art release form for each photo submitted
All submissions and the required release form must be submitted by July 19, 2023:
2. OR Email all documents to email@example.com
Successful Applicants will receive an honorarium of $250-$500